Subject: Re: celibacy and the Irish Church
From: John Pedlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Feb 1994 13:14:40 EST

I apologise for any replies with this topic a few minutes ago.
My Digital Rainbow terminal keyboard seemed to be looping as I
was trying to forward this article to a colleague who is a student
in an Irish studies course.   John Pedlow

I find Dorothy Africa's comments very interesting and hope she will
continue contributing.

(now to try pfk 5 agin...