Subject: Jr.High Folflore
From: Lloyd Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Feb 1994 13:56:51 -0500

To:   Anyone interested in Folktales, Myths, Legends etc.

Please disregard this e-mail if it is posted in the wrong group.

My class of Grade Seven Language Arts students are collecting local
folktales, ghost stories and legends which they would like to share with
interested parties around the world. We are also interested in receiving
similar Folk Literature.

If you are interested in sharing stories with us please contact me at my
E-Mail address as stated below, no later than March 4, 1994.

Thank-You
--
[log in to unmask]  #   Computer / English Teacher
Lloyd Pike                  #   Amalgamated Academy