Subject: Re: Digest?
From: Seamus Mac Conaonaigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Feb 1994 18:34:00 WET

>Could someone please send me an email note and let me know if this list is
>available in digest format?

CELTIC-L is not currently available in digest format. However,
monthly archives of the list are kept and these are available
for public access.

To get an archive, send a one-line mail message with no subject header to
[log in to unmask] with the following text in the body of the message:

GET CELTIC-L LOGyymm

where yymm is the year and the month of the archive you want. For example,
if you want to get the archive for August, 1993, you send

GET CELTIC-L LOG9308

There are also facilities available for searching the archives for certain
keywords/topics (this save you receiving huge mail messages which may
not contain anything of interest to you). To find out more about this
service, send one or both of the following lines to [log in to unmask]
in a mail message:

INFO
INFO DATABASE

I hope this helps. If you have any problems, mail me at
[log in to unmask] and I will try to help.

Ben decht,
Seamus Mac Conaonaigh