Subject: Llywelyn ap Gruffydd Bibliography
From: "Kelli A. O'Connor-Salomon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Feb 1994 18:49:45 EST

I am looking for a copy of _Bywyd ac amserau Llywelyn ap Gruffydd:
b llyfryddiaeth_ (Llywelyn ap Gryffydd, his life and times: a
bibliography). The books was first published in 1982 and is about
55 pages long. I am unable to get it on interlibrary loan in the
states. Might anyone have a copy and be willing to photocopy it
for me (for a fee, of course).

Thank you,
Kelli A. O'Connor-Salomon