Subject: Re: history
From: "DAVID B. CONLIN, 680-2909" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Feb 1994 08:46:25 -0500

The text of "Nothing but the Same Old Story" is by Liz Curtis.
LC shows the ISBN as 0950738158, and the LCCN 86-156197. They
give a publisher's date of 1985---should you care to interlibrary
loan.  My telnet fritzed out so I couldn't check the other one.
I'm certain that info will be forthcoming.
David B. Conlin
Ft. Monroe, VA 23651