Subject: Request for Larry Lynch Info
From: "Sondej, Vince" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Feb 1994 11:16:12 MST

I've been on the list for a few weeks now, but this is my first posting.
And it's actually on behalf of my sister, who lives in Chicago and has
been doing Irish set dancing for about a year now.

My sister told me that a Larry Lynch is coming to Chicago later this week
to do some workshops. She's heard that he is the person responsible for
reviving traditional set dancing in the U.S.

I'd told her that I was on Celtic-L, and she asked me to post a message
to the list asking if anyone knew anything about Larry
Lynch--biographical info or whatever.

Thanks!

Vince Sondej