Subject: executed again?
From: "S.T.Champion" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Feb 1994 09:00:55 GMT

Dear Seamus, have I been executed again? Either traffic on celtic-l has
stopped, or I am no longer receiving messages for one reason or another.  It
may be that there is a problem with the Southampton machine, since I also seem
to have been cut off from anthro-l, tho arch-l and wmst-l continue to arrive.
Please let me know what you think my current status is, and/or if you're
getting funny messages bouncing back from Soton.  Come to think of it, maybe
it's someone's revenge for our team beating Liverpool 4-2!  Sorry to bother
you, Sara.