Subject: More repros. of published images?
From: Jim McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Feb 1994 14:09:56 LCL

Following the request for prints from the Book of Kells, I thought
I'd try a query.
From the copy of the Tain, published by Oxford (originally published
by an Irish company, I think), does anyone know where copies of Louis
le Broquy's ink prints which illustrate it can be obtained?  Ta.
Jim McNeil,
Research School,Department of Archaeology and Prehistory,
University of Sheffield, Sheffield, S10 2TN.
Tel: (0742) 826703 (direct dialling).
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Heart of Midlothian F.C. - Edinburgh's Finest...
Now 20 games ahead in Edinburgh derbys.
"Clann Neill nam piob's   "Clan Neil of the pipes and
nam breacan sibh a thug   tartan that came from Ireland
a chreach a Eirinn."      to raid and stayed."