Subject: La Tene. Museum?
From: John Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 15 Feb 1994 23:27:36 -0800

Dia Dhibh a cha/irde go le/ir,
I have been diving in to the origins of the Celts and find it fascinating that
there are so many Celtic archeological sites throughout Europe.  In fact the
European manufacturing center for my company is in Cortaillod and I gather
there is a major exhibit in a museum at Neuchatel close by from the La Tene
site at LAke Neuchatel. (I am in California)
Does anyone know the name of the museum?   Any details of what can be seen at
the archaelogical site or in the museum?
I am organizing a celtic group within the company and would like to point some
people towards the local sources of info in Neuchatel.
Also I came across some papers from a major Celtic Exhibition in Venice in
1991.  Are exhibitions/conferences like this held regularly?  How often?
 Where??
What is a good source of literature for recent discoveries of Celtic culture?
I have just about exhausted the local libraries (T.G.E. Powell, Nora Chadwick,
Stuart Piggott).

Le meas
John P. Cahill