Subject: .gif files
From: Joe Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Feb 1994 16:56:47 EDT

Although the OTIS site looks fascinating, I'd like to ask that nobody gets
eager and forwards us all huge picture files. Recommendations should be fine.
After all, some of us have text-only mail readers and small disk quotas.
(Quotae?)

Just to make this a Celtic-related message, a while back, I thought someone
mentioned Celts at Thermopylae or something, and then we never heard any more.
If this is correct, what were the Celts doing in Greece anyway? Although I'd
really like to claim bragging rights to Aeschylus as well as Yeats...

Joe Murphy
Circulation Services
CUA Mullen Library
(202) 319-5060