Subject: Celtic League American Branch
From: Douglas Macgowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Feb 1994 09:41:55 PST

Does anyone have a phone number or FAX number for the administrative
offices of the Celtic League American Branch?  I have tried the
1-800-626-CELT number a few times and it just rings and rings.
I need to find out the status of my membership, and can't find
a phone number.
You can email replies to me instead of the list if easier.
Thanks -
- Douglas MacGowan