Subject: Re: INFO NEEDED
From: Willie O'Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Feb 1994 15:00:41 +000

On Mon, 21 Feb 1994, KATHRYN wrote:

> SORRY IF TIS MESSAGE APPEARS TWICE. I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH LUCK SENDING MAIL. I AM
> LOOKING TO FIND OUT WHAT A PARCEL (PACKAGE, NOT LAND) WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE I
>  IRELAND IN OR AROUND 1798. THE PACKAGE WOULD HAVE BELONGED TO PEOPLE OF LOWER
> CLASS.
>
> THANKS

Sorry, but there were no lower class people in Ireland in 1798 or at any
other time!  Is the modern version of lower class people equal to people
who insist in typing in UPPER CLASS?

On a more serious note I'd doubt if there were any parcle post in Ireland
in 1798.

[log in to unmask]         Willie O'Farrell, Ireland On-Line, Furbo, Co. Galway,
Republic of Ireland.    Phone   +353 91 92727   FAX     +353 91 92726
IOL Internet Services, Dublin 671-5185; Galway 92711