Subject: PC Type
From: Rosemary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Nov 1993 12:07:00 PST

To Philip Taylor RHBNC:

How do you suggest discussing typography if you dismiss any attempt to
consider cultural or political significance as "politically correct" and
thus not worthy of you consideration? What is it that you consider worthy of
you attention? I have been on this list for a couple of months and so far
you've failed to educate me on the proper nature of typographic discussion.

If the most basic issues of communication--who is communicating what and
with whom--are not of typographic interest, pray tell what is.

Gunnar

Gunnar Swanson Design Office
739 Indiana Avenue, Venice California 90291-2728 USA
310/399-5191  fax:310/3992675