Subject: re:Attitudes
From: Patrick Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Nov 93 13:29:03 GMT

Hi...I'm really upset and perturbed at the way this wonderful services has turne
d out.
I really enjoy the correspondence and the swapping of information worldwide. Why
it all begun to fall apart since Mr Brennans cruel posting. He is obviously a gu
y who
has got serious psycological problems and is using this list to vent his general
of mankind. What is your problem Mr Brennan...have you seen your analyst lately?
Can I forward a motion? Lets ignore Mr Brennans post and get on with the cordial
friendly service we all enjoyed and hopefully will continue to enjoy. Alleluia!