Subject: Re: Celtic Calendar
From: Sandra Durham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Nov 1993 12:34:32 PST

Douglas -
I've also got the celtic calendar (or at least "a celtic calendar").
I haven't scanned it completely, but I like it for the languages.
Each month is written in a different celtic language (November is
in Cornish).  Anyway, it seems to have more info about
Scottish/Irish/Welsh "rebels" than anything newage, but maybe I have
to look beyond November :-), though the pictures are abit trippy.
What part of it did you feel was "new age"??