Subject: Re: Attitudes
From: Wendy Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Nov 93 08:53:20 -0600

I enthusiastically second you, Patrick. I read all the weekend mail in one lump,
and it seemed to me that what we have here is a disgruntled minority. Honestly,
if I were interested in ultra-scholarly "terse" presentation of ideas, I would
head for the library (I'm there enough anyways). Let's keep on with the friendly
discussions and try not to lose anymore valuable people. (I'll admit to almost
cancelling when I read those nasty notes from a few people).

Wendy