Subject: Re: Celtic Myth Readers
From: Daniel Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Nov 1993 22:54:03 EST

If someone else has mentioned this, I apologise, but I have a pretty nice
book of Irish myths called "Irish Folk And Fairy Tales Omnibus" by Michael
Scott, published by Penguin Books.  I have it in paperback and it cost just
$ 8.95.

I have a question of my own for the list members, however.  A friend of mine
is a folk singer who does an Irish act.  He has become fascinated with a song
written by Finbar Furey called "St. Lawrence O'Toole".  Does anyone know
anything about this saint or could anyone point me in the direction of
a specific book which would tell his story ?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Martin