Subject: Re: hello? I'm new
From: "Glenn F. Gorsuch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Nov 93 20:34:21 PST

   Likewise!  Just joined up one or two days ago (depends on what time it
actually is right now.  Enjoying the list?  Oh, and btw, are you new to just
the list or the whole Internet?  Does make a BIG difference, after all.

   And what brings you to these fair electronic parts?  I'm here mostly for in-
formation for my SCA persona and because the list looked interesting (and I
might as well face it--I've always had a weakness for Celtic culture).
Hope this missive finds you well!

Glenn
--
This insightful commentary was brought to you by Glenn F. Gorsuch.  Treasure it.
Address?  Oh yeah.  It's: [log in to unmask]   Like I'd lie :)