Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

From: SIGH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Nov 93 21:58:20 GMT

Hi.  I am sorry for this English post, so please bear with me. :)

My given name is Chad Stone.  All four of my grandparents were Scottish, and
my mom remembers a little Gaelic from when she was a little girl. She chose my
name from among older family members' names.  Is it true that Chad in its
Gaelic form "Chadh" means "warrior"?  Also, could you give me a correct spelling
   for it and my last name in Gaelic?

Thank you.  Chad