Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: CURIA Project
From: "Sean V. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 23 Oct 93 22:20:29 GMT

A Chairde,

Bhi/ me/ ag u/sa/id xmosaic ar an 'www' (world wide web) agus fuair me/
ceithre www 'servers' na hE/ireann.  Ta/ spe/is mho/r agam sa
che/ad.  Ba e/ bhur leas CURIA a fhe/achaint.

Seo daoibh eolas faoi CURIA;

http://curia.ucc.ie/

-----------
The CURIA Irish Manuscript Project: Irish Literature archive
Collecting and generating machine-readable copies
of Irish manuscript texts from 600AD to 1600AD.
-----------

Is mise, le meas
                   Sea/n         http://www.tisl.ukans.edu/TISL-Home.html

< With Xmosaic I'm able to browse through samples from the following manuscripts
;
< Chronicon Scotorum
< Annals of the Four Masters
< Annals of Tigernach
< Aislinge O/enguso
<

Sean V. Kelley                  "Is tu/isce a thiteann oi/che
[log in to unmask]             Fo/mhair na/ cloch i/ bpoll mo/na."
Telecommunications and Information Sciences Laboratory ( T I S L )  ||   K
The University of Kansas, Nichols Hall, Lawrence, Kansas 66045 USA  ||     U