Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

A frequently asked question.

KEVIN <[log in to unmask]>

GAELIC Language Bulletin Board <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Dec 92 08:17:00 LCL

     This question is probably asked about once a month, but I
don't remember seeing since I subscribed.

     I'm looking for a good basic course in Scots Gaelic. I
would prefer that there be a tape(s) with the course for help
with pronounciation. I've looked here in the Ithaca, NY area and
have only found one book which dealt with Irish Gaelic.

     I'd appreciate an address to order the course from, and the
approximate cost in case the stores in the area can't order it.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin P. Pelletier