Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: Library project idea...
From: Dan Wilson <ATDYW@ASUACAD>
Date:Mon, 27 Jul 92 10:20:00 MST

A chairde, a Mhuireann, a Shea/n...

Are you aware of PROJECT GUTENBERG? This is an effort by interested networkers
to develop an electronic library of the world's great works. It sounds like
John and Marion have proposed a small scale version of that. It seems the
objectives would be similar, as would the copyright issues and effort in
building the library. I have a file around here somewhere that gives more
details on P. GUTENBERG. If interested in using it as a model, let me know
and I'll pass it on through e-mail.

Dan

Dan Wilson * Arizona State Univ West Campus * 4701 W. Thunderbird Rd. *
Phoenix, AZ 85060 * Voice: (602) 543-6410  * InterNet: [log in to unmask]