Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

GAELIC-L Home

GAELIC-L  July 1992

GAELIC-L July 1992

Sent this to Gaelic-l yesterday, please forward if it hasn't appeared yet.

Marion GUNN <[log in to unmask]>

GAELIC Language Bulletin Board <GAELIC-L@IRLEARN>

Mon, 27 Jul 92 16:25:38 GMT

Forwarding this msg on behalf of Craig Cockburn. (Original appears to have
been swallowed by a black hole somewhere in its electronic way here.)  mg