Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: RE: Gaelic-L access in U.S.?
From: "Craig Cockburn 19-Jul-1992 1035" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Jul 92 10:42:19 GMT

 ------- Replying to your mail received on 18-Jul-1992 at 22:15:04.36 -------

>The reason I am asking is that a friend of mine would like to access it
>from his home computer and modem.

I have been collecting a large amount of information on how people with
home computers and modems can connect up to the net for international
email, usenet, ftp and so on. Some of these services only cost a few
pounds a month. If this is likely to be of interest to your friend,
the send me a mail (it's a bit long to send to Gaelic-l)

Craig.