Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: RE: Other Irish Nets?
From: "Craig Cockburn 13-Jul-1992 1307" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Jul 92 13:10:45 GMT

 ------- Replying to your mail received on 13-Jul-1992 at 12:52:37.00 -------

>Does a general Irish network exist with which one can keep up to date with news
>events and things happening back home? I would be very grateful if someone
>would let me know of one.

Here you go,
		Craig

Article posted 14-Jan-91 :-

Article 715 of soc.culture.celtic:
From: [log in to unmask] (Pat Stephenson)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.celtic
Subject: Weekly Newsletter from Ireland

As some of you know, Liam Ferrie of Galway distributes an electronic
newsletter with news from Ireland every week.  It is condensed from
various TV, radio, and newspaper reports and is a fairly detailed
summary of what went on at home during the week - politics, business,
sport ...

If you would like to get "The Irish Emigrant" every week, drop a note
to:

Back issues are available for anonymous ftp from svax.cs.cornell.edu,
in directory pub/irish-emigrant.

Try it.  You'll like it!

Pat Stephenson