Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: TUISIMITHEOIR
From: "Paul M. Bombach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 May 92 12:44:52 EDT

>There are thousands of people in the States who speak Irish, and whose
>children are growing up with the language. I'd like to see a parents' support
>group set up for G-L members who are rearing their children with Gaelic, so
>they could swap useful info about books, games, schools, and arrangements to
>do with exchanging houses for the holiday period. This would have to be set
>up along very different lines to our adult learners' groups, but could work
>just as easily, and show some real results (in terms of the kids' development)
>within five years.

Ana-sheift ar fad a Mhuireann.  Ta/im fe/in ag iarraidh Gaelainn a thabhairt
dom chlannsa.  Ma/ ta/ duine ar bith eile ann a bhfuil suim aige/aici ina
leithe/id sin, cuir tcht. chughamsa.  Ba bhrea/ liom sca/ilea/n den saghas san
a chur ar bun.

>Other members of the net, who know about RURTEL, will be
>able to expand further on the wonder of listening in, as children chatter away
>to each other in Gaelic, via home/school modems.

Ni/or chuala me/ tra/cht ar RURTEL riamh.  Cad e/?

Po/l

(Paul M. Bombach [log in to unmask])