Re: movie wish

CORMACBW%SLSCVA@SNYCENVA

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Wed, 4 Mar 92 11:55:00 EST

Myself, I'd prefer a movie version of The Tain, as long as it wasn't _too_
Excalibur-l-esque. (gak!) I'd wish for a script based heavily on Kinsella's
arrangement of the pre-tales and the Tain itself, and for central characters
such as Medb and Cuchulain who were not watered down into the supposedly
required cheesecake or beefcake, and for an ending true to the tone of the
tales. Think about where it could be filmed, the music... I'll stop now, but
just think about it!