Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Digestifying GAELIC-L
From: "George V. Reilly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Nov 91 21:06:29 -0500

Is it time to start issuing GAELIC-L as a digest?  The volume seems to
have risen sharply in the last couple of months.  I, for one, would
rather receive 1 or 2 digests a day than 20--30 messages at all hours
of day and night.  (Curiously, one more arrived as I was typing this.)
George V. Reilly   `Kafkophony'		[log in to unmask]   +1 (401) 863-7693
uunet!brunix!gvr   [log in to unmask]	Box 1910, Brown U, Prov, RI 02912