Subject: Re: celtic
From: "Seamus Mac Conaonaigh, U.C.G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Oct 91 15:40:00 GMT

> I haven't been receiving anything from the Celtic listserv recently--have you?

If anyone is having problems with getting/sending mail from/to Celtic-L,
please mail me at [log in to unmask] and I will try to sort things
out. If you know of people who are subscribed, but aren't receiving
messages, please forward this message to them.

Thanks,
Seamus.

|  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]                                       |
|   Snail: Seamus Mac Conaonaigh, U.C.G., Galway, Ireland.                  |
 "The wonder of mathematics is that it needn't mean anything to make sense."
                     - Wesley Alan Wright