CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  August 2018

CSOUND August 2018

Administrivia

"jpff,,," <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2018 04:27:01 +0100

Message for August 2018

This is the monthly reminder.

The Csound list welcomes posts from people with ALL levels of skill,
from the newest newbie to the most serious hacker or established
composer.  The subject and tenor of the posts varies dramatically
depending on what the current concerns are.  Newbies are sometimes
afraid to post because they read discussions about the
incomprehensible deep inner workings, and all they want to know is how
to get a sound to come out of their computer, or advice on how to get
mobile sounds.  Rest assured that your question will be answered
quickly, and (usually) in a helpful and courteous manner.  We've all
been there.  Please post.

If you find a bug or want to request for a new feature please report
it here and/or open a ticket by going to

https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

We particularly love bug reports that say which platform, operating
system and version were involved (we are currently working on 6.12)
and a simple test program.  An interesting article about good bug
reporting can be seen at

If you are thinking of submitting new code please read the Submission
advice (Submitting_opcodes.md) and/or consult a core developer.

==List Administrator

Csound mailing list
Send bugs reports to
        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues