CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  November 2017

CSOUND November 2017

Re: Csound Showcase

Michael Gogins <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:32:53 -0400

Regarding http://csound-showcase.com, I have done some work on my
style sheets and tested on Chrome and Firefox. I would appreciate
comments. I think more work is needed on the styles but at least the
pieces are playable on both Chrome and Firefox.

After thinking about it, I removed the star rating system as being not
quite appropriate for the number of posts that currently exist or
might exist in the near to medium term. If I feel the need I will add
a "highlights" section for newcomers.

Thanks for all the feedback, and please post some pieces,

Mike

Michael Gogins
Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com