CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  November 2017

CSOUND November 2017

Re: wasm csound

Steven Yi <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:21:28 -0500

Hi Francesco,

I tried modifying the build-wasm.sh file to undo the changes Michael
did. I tested here by removing the CsoundObj.bc file and running the
updated build-wasm.sh again. I was able to get a complete build, and I
am using emscripten 1.37.13.

Could you try downloading the latest from develop branch and running
again? If it fails, could you email the build output to here or to me
offlist?

steven