Help for CSOUND Archives

CSOUND Archives

CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  November 2017

CSOUND November 2017

Re: Trying to get Csound to run on Windows Vista

Michael Gogins <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:33:38 -0500

I would turn it into a Linux machine but I would be sure to get a 64
bit version of Linux that is "lighweight" and designed to run without
a lot of memory. Can't go too far wrong with one of these:
https://fossbytes.com/best-lightweight-linux-distros/.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Gogins