CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  November 2017

CSOUND November 2017

Re: vstinit issue on Csound 6.10

Peter Burgess <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Nov 2017 19:09:28 +0000

Nice one! I haven't got past setting the DSSI_PATH / LADSPA_PATH
variables yet, so I couldn't comment on that at this point :D

I'm guessing there's a good reason for not setting up the dssiinit
opcodes to take a full path like the vstinit o0ne does. Is that
something to do with how the dssi host works?