CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  November 2017

CSOUND November 2017

Re: Kstatus in Midiout

Victor Lazzarini <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Nov 2017 19:10:28 +0000

I don’t really understand what you want: MIDI messages have only one status per message, that’s the limitation of the
protocol. If you want 3 different message types, you need to send out 3 different messages (you can’t
bunch three messages into one). This is not limited by Csound, but by the protocol.

If you need to have three different messages, you can use 3 instances of midiout in an instrument,
or 3 instances of an instrument with one midiout in it.

Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936