CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: Audio Output Buses Not Visible

Jim Aikin <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2016 10:34:59 -0700

Using that command line gives me the same result I uploaded as a screenshot
in my first message -- no lightpipe. Curiously, the AudioBox 1818VSL line
outs are all listed twice. Switching Csound (back in CsoundQt now) to dac15,
which is the AudioBox ASIO driver, I still get sound through the line out
1/2, nothing to do with lightpipe.

The Asio4all control panel also can't see the lightpipe. I rather doubt it's
using portaudio, but I suppose it might be.

In any event, Reason can see and use the lightpipe when I ask it to use the
1818VSL ASIO driver. But if there's a way to use that driver in Csound and
direct the audio signal to the lightpipe, I wouldn't know what it would be.
Possibly by setting nchnls=16 and then using outc 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, asigL, asigR? What do you think?