Help for CSOUND Archives

CSOUND Archives

CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: What's a good alternative to moogladder filter?

joachim heintz <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Mar 2016 22:58:30 +0200

super, anton; many thanks.  i will have a look how this can go into the
floss manual.

you wrote for all three: "comparison of filters with PAD timbre" — am i
right that this should only be written on top of padfilters.csd?

cheers -
	joachim

On 31/03/16 15:21, Anton Kholomiov wrote:
> [...]
>
>                                        >>> Csound mailing list
>
>                                        >>>
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>
>

>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>>
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>
>                                        >>> Send bugs reports to
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>
>                                        >>> Discussions of bugs and
>                                                   features
>
>                                        can be posted here
>
>                                        >>> Csound mailing list
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>
>

>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>>
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>
>                                        Send bugs reports to
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>                                      Discussions
>
>                                        of bugs and features
>
>                                        >>> can be posted here
>
>                                        >>> Csound mailing list
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>
>

>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>                                      <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>         <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>>
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>
>                                        Send bugs reports to
>
>                                        >>>
>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>                                      Discussions
>
>                                        of bugs and features can
>
>                                        >>> be posted here
>
>                    >>

>                                        >> Csound mailing list
>
>                    >>
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Csound mailing list