CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: smooth tempo changes

Peter Burgess <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Mar 2016 10:02:52 +0000

I would agree with Dave, linear is a more natural tempo change,
exponential tempo changes sound more electronic, which are great for
certain electronic scenarios, but if it were me, I'd stick with linear
if I wanted it to sound more natural.

That said, I don't see why minor exponential curves couldn't work too,
or sections of slightly different linear changes.

--
http://algorythmradio.com
https://soundcloud.com/algorythmradio