CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: CSD Threading

Tarmo Johannes <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Mar 2016 22:58:28 +0200

Hi,

if it helps you, here is a simple python script I used in RPi for reading
values from GPIO. I think you can adjust it to Arduino quite easily.

It is quite simple and works well, I think using Python and Csound API is a
good choice. Never tested Csound-ctypes though... Definitely worth to try!

Best!
tarmo