CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: Csound API rtaudio error

Emmett Palaima <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:48:15 -0400

I have tried both of those actually, I added the -+rtaudio=portaudio after I was getting no output with just -odac in the header. I tried both capitalized and non capitalized just to make sure. PortAudio is the name they give in the csound command line flags page so I was a little confused.