CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

Monospaced Font

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  March 2016

CSOUND March 2016

Re: CPU allocation

joachim heintz <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:42:29 +0200

hi menno -

one thing i did not understand from your previous email. you said: if
you buy a 8 core machine now, you still only can use one core.

why? if i understood brian correctly, he experiences a reasonable
speedup when using 4 cores?

best -
joachim