CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  January 2016

CSOUND January 2016

Re: Csound Function Table Scaling Error

"akshay.rama" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:35:02 -0700

Hi Steven,

I have attached the pconvolve code on the dropbox link too.
(https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q5hw3c3aa5jmvk0/AAAOne2ZeLTfV4snhiKV7p7qa?dl=0)

 With the following code, the pconvolve function's audio output is perfectly
centred, but with the ftconv opcode, the stereo image is instantly shifted
slightly to the left. This is why I think the impulse response files are
still being scaled.

Both IRL and IRR are stereo WAV files.

The reason i shifted to the ftconv opcode is because I need to be able to
delete the wav impulse response files from the hard disk as soon as csound
initializes and loads the files. With pconv deleting the file causes an
error ( i think this is because it reads through the wav file every time the
filter is activated).

Thanks