Help for CSOUND Archives

CSOUND Archives

CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  January 2016

CSOUND January 2016

Re: Muteable globals with (re)evaluated code

Victor Lazzarini <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:21:38 +0000

Thorin is almost right. You would be creating 1000 copies of instr 1 at time 0, if the closing braces } were in a separate line (that’s the score loop syntax).

The score you meant to use is

 i 2 0 1000
{ 1000 X
i 1 $X 0.5
}

With regards to sensevents, I think CsoundQT does not support it. It is meant to work on the terminal, though.

Dr Victor Lazzarini
Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy,
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952