CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  January 2016

CSOUND January 2016

Re: Question about changed opcode

Victor Lazzarini <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jan 2016 22:28:27 +0000

yes, Iain is joining us from February. We’re hoping to do some sort of a Csound day with
the three colleges (ours, rory's and brian’s) somewhere sometime.
Dr Victor Lazzarini
Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy,
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952