Subject: Re: Typographic Know-How Proves the Case
From: Leila Singleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:27:48 -0700

I second that. My inbox is now clogged with a conversation that bears only
the flimsiest of connections to typography. I respect that people are
excited to discuss U.S. politics, but it would be most appreciated if
those conversations could happen off-list.

Cheers,
Leila

--
Sent collect from my Rotary Phone