Help for SEANCHAS-L Archives

SEANCHAS-L Archives

Subject: Re: Patrick's Day [was: Lá 'le Bríde]
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:28:39 +0000

PS.
BTW, Mòrag appears to have more than one translation into English (that
is, to use the word "translation" very loosely, as we all know that
"Denis" is not a translation of "Donncha", any more than "Timothy" a
translation for "Tadhg", although we have grown to accept such as
equivalents over the generations.
mg

Scríobh 15/03/2012 18:25, Marion Gunn:

--