Help for SEANCHAS-L Archives

SEANCHAS-L Archives

Re: Fairy forts [was: Re: [SEANCHAS-L] Listowel Writers' Week 2012]

Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>

List for Scholars and Students of Gaelic Folk Traditions <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:17:56 +0000

Scríobh 07/03/2012 22:54, Richard Marsh:
> I won't be posting much for a fortnight.

No worries. I often stay silent for long periods on most lists, apart
from passing on notices from suitable people who ask me to, which may
give an impression of frenzied activity when things are actually very
quiet on the ground here on the east coast — unlike the midlands (plug,
plug), where things are being put into place to prepare for An Cumann Le
Béaloideas Éireann's advent in May (see www.bealoideas.ie for updates in
re arrangements as they come along).

> I'm travelling in Spain till 20 March.

Go dté tú slán.

> I'll tell stories of Irish heroines at a language school tomorrow.

Heroines, Richard? Commodity bit scarce on the ground around here at
present.

> Tonight is the best web connection I've had. I don't know when the
> next one will be.

No matter when — beidh fáilte romhat.
mg

--