Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: [SEANCHAS-L] Heart of Dublin stolen
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:33:55 +0000

Scríobh 05/03/2012 21:03, Neil McLeod:
> Marion, that amateur website was last updated in the year 2000.

I know that, Neil. I remember discussing it at the time with some other
people. However old, the information which has been on that site for 12
years now is sound and up to date as far as it goes (doesn't need to be
updated). It's good that info is still being displayed online.

> The Brehon law project referred to flared briefly for a few years and
> then the flame went out.

Again, that idea is still sound. Having the bones of that project
outlined on a website, however old, may prompt a revival of interest in
the aims of the project, which, as far as I can see, remain sound
enough. (That's why I picked that particular website to refer to here on
O-I-L.)

mg

--
Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)