Help for SEANCHAS-L Archives

SEANCHAS-L Archives

Subject: Picture with evil eye
From: Niamh Whitfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:28:42 +0000

A friend is looking for a 'Celtic' picture which includes an evil eye.
Such things are found in Roman art, but don't (as far as I know)
occur in early or later medieval Irish art. Does anyone know of such a
thing? I was wondering about Celtic Revival art. I am stumped. Can
anyone help?

Niamh Whitfield