Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Unknown Species-Mediterranean-Turkey
From: Fatih Sahin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:38:49 +0200

Dear Colleagues, My name is Fatih Sahin, I am Assistant Professor in
Sinop University (Sinop, Turkey) and also I am phytoplanktologist... Are
there any idea about what was that organism which in the attachment?
(Location: Mediterranean, Coast of Turkey, Sampling Date and Depth:
August 2011- 28 m Kind regards Fatih

Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.
You can get further information and unsubscribe at
When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.