Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Unknown Species-Mediterranean-Turkey
From: Fatih Sahin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:38:49 +0200

Dear Colleagues, My name is Fatih Sahin, I am Assistant Professor in
Sinop University (Sinop, Turkey) and also I am phytoplanktologist... Are
there any idea about what was that organism which in the attachment?
(Location: Mediterranean, Coast of Turkey, Sampling Date and Depth:
August 2011- 28 m Kind regards Fatih

ALGAE-L
Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.